Sunday, November 15, 2009

Comment Blog

Arlinea's say CHEESE!

http://arlina1103.blogspot.com/2009/11/say-cheese.html?showComment=1258324143527#c2934647147638734653

I must say that I am a cheese lover as well, and I have to have cheese in just about anything I eat, but with the exception of Asian foods. And I agree with your idea about we eating the foods we love but disregarding that should we consume too much portion, it can cause bad health effects. But I think nowadays people start to get an idea that it is bad to eat too much of just one specific kinds of food-- which is why there's all these food systems commercial going on on T.V. Some people realized that they should cut the habit so they can live a better and healthier live in the future, but others don't, probably because the old habits are hard to get rid of.

And I've seen on commercials that the cheese slices such as Kraft are saying that their product is now 50% less fat or completely organic-- it's another way to make buyers purchase their product more with the label of less fat or made with whole organic milk and not processed. Maybe while they say that their cheese is made organic and have less fat, they add ingredients that makes us addict to the cheese and crave for more... Who knows? It's really difficult to tell whether the stuff we buy are truly organic or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment